Tom Daley 'brave and courageous' to reveal relationship with man

Olympic bronze medal-winning diver Tom Daley was "brave and courageous" to reveal he is in arelationship with a man, says former mentor Leon Taylor.
Daley, 19, made his announcement in a YouTube broadcast  on Monday.
"Tom is an inspiration to so many people and I think this is just going to add to the amazing influence he has," Taylor, 36, told BBC Sport.
Tom Daley: "Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier"
Cyclist Graeme Obree, who came out in 2011,  said it was a "positive day", but warned Daley may lose sponsorship.
Obree, who twice broke the world hour record, said: "We live in a really tolerant country."
But the 48-year-old Scot said he had lost sponsorship deals that had been "signed and agreed" from "national companies with an international presence in countries that don't tolerate gay people".
Making his announcement, Daley, who won two gold medals at the 2010 Commonwealth Games before his third-placed finish at London 2012,said: "Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier.
"